Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Week 15EC - Biography

Biography - My Pupper Asher

Note: Instead of talking about my first pet (RIP Coco). I will talk about my current pet. Asher.

One of the most energetic and fragile pups in the world.
He can run and play for days but if he eats grass he can get sick.
I didn't raise him like we raised his sister due to him having a previous owner that wasn't the breeder before me.
He's a very sassy boy that loves kisses from everyone.
He loves to roll in the mud when it's wet and likes to taunt the person that is going to give him a bath.
In the bathtub he likes to make things difficult for you because he lays down and sleeps when you're trying to clean him.
When he wakes up all dry he'll throw himself on the floor and roll around to get a little dirty again.
He's tough work but I'll love him unconditionally as long as we're together.

asher



No comments:

Post a Comment