Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Week 15EC - Microfiction

Note: Real life stories that happened while I was feeding the family live stock.

Story One - The Cannibalistic Chicken (Two Sentence)
I just saw a chicken break and eat an egg that it was nesting on.
It was pretty violent because she still attacked me when I went to pick up the shell.

Story Two - The Goat That Could (Twitterature)
There's a brick wall and there is green on the side. The goat parkour's to the other side to eat the green.

goat parkour

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pierre,

    I just read your microfiction story and I really like it! These styles of short stories almost remind me of reading different poetry stories back in high school. I like the first one in here the most because it has a funny kind of style to it but also has an intense ending and message. I think the second one could have included more dialogue and context and that would have made it more interesting!

    ReplyDelete