Monday, January 20, 2020

The Three Stories

edynamiclearning.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/mythology-folklore-2_t.jpg

Olympus University
Olympus University is something new, entirely. I picked it because it seemed interesting and because I liked reading the Percy Jackson book series. The title was somewhat misleading because it goes on to talking about OU-Troy and not what I thought it would be. The introduction does a good job of explaining what the topic is going to be about. I'm super indifferent on the style as everyone writes differently relating to the topic at hand. Next is the layout and design of the page. It was confusing to navigate as were all of them because it was at the top to navigate to the next page and not at the bottom as most news articles are that we read. I'm not going to use this format because of how hard it is to navigate.

Robin Hood Stories
Robin Hood Stories is something that I know, I've read and watched multiple versions of the character over the years from Disney and Warner Bros. The title is entirely upfront in what the story is about. The introduction does a very good job of explaining what the story is about and it prompted me to flashback to the Russell Crowe portrayal of Robin Hood and the stories that were told in ABC/Buena Vista Television's Once Upon a Time. Again the format is a bit confusing as the top of the page is where the navigation to the story it. Again I will not use this format because of how hard it is to navigate.

King Arthur and His Knights
King Arthur and His Knights is again something that I am familiar with due to stories that I've read in the past and of the movies that have come out over the years. As with all folk stories and mythology tales there are different variations of them. The introduction does a good job of telling us what the written story linked above is about. It doesn't prompt any thoughts as the other two did. And it was yet another post where the layout was confusing so it will not be used in my project.


No comments:

Post a Comment